The SupaSquad is an official Supabase advocate program where community members help build and manage the Supabase community.
- Official recognition in the Supabase community.
- Direct connection to the Supabase team.
- Help steer the Supabase community.
As a member of the Squad, you choose the approach where you'll provide the most value. You can help in one of five ways:
Help maintain Supabase repositories. This includes building client libraries, managing issues, and fixing bugs.
Answer user questions on Github Discussions, Discord, and various other social platforms.
Spread the word on social channels and help to answer Supabase-related questions in the broader community and social channels.
Build Supabase examples, blog about them, and them add to the SupaSquad GitHub Org.
Write guest blog posts, create documentation, and help Supabase global expansion through translation.
- Access to a Supabase Discord channel providing direct communication with the team, Discord badges, and elevated privileges.
- Special AMA sessions with members of the Supabase team.
- Monthly DevRel committee call with industry-leading Developer Advocates (many of whom are angel investors), where you can learn from the best.
- We'll help you build your audience by promoting content via the Supabase social channels.
- Featured profile on Supabase website.
- Early access to new features (and the opportunity to provide feedback to the team!).
- Free credits that you can use for Squad efforts.
- Direct access to members of the Supabase team for questions, suggestions, etc.
- Help shape the future of the program.
- Invited to the SupaSquad GitHub Org to collaborate with the other squad members.
- Exclusive Supabase Team swag drops usually exclusively reserved to the Supabase core team.
- Apply to join the program using this form.
- We will start taking interviewing members from
1 September 2021.
- Entry is capped to 20 founding members so we can grow the community at a healthy pace and provide a great experience to all new users.
- Membership is valid for one year, and can be renewed every year.