This is the first of a multi-part series that will show you how to build a simple Slack clone.
- Building a basic Slack clone with Postgres and React Hooks
- Building a Slack backend [COMING SOON]
- Building a Slack frontend [COMING SOON]
- Adding realtime functionality [COMING SOON]
Throughout the series you'll learn how to use four amazing technologies that scale up to production-ready realtime applications:
- PostgreSQL - an extremely scalable relational database
- Supabase - a JS wrapper for Postgres for instant realtime and RESTful APIs
- Next.js - a JS framework for building server-rendered React apps
- Tailwind - a CSS framework for quickly styling our frontend app
Subscribe to this series
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter if you want to get notified when we release the next post in this series.